Ring of Kerry Private Tours
One of the most visited locations in Ireland, the Ring of Kerry is a must! Extending over 180 km, the circular track is ideal for those who want to experience the beautiful scenery that County Kerry has to offer.
This award winning tour provides amazing viewing points, of The Skellig Islands from Valentia Island. Check out where the first transatlantic cable was laid from! This tour provides endless photo stops and all the Irish history and folklore you could wish for, all while travelling in luxury.
Time: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Accommodation pick up: Dingle/Killarney
- Killorglin – Home to Ireland’s oldest festivals, Puck Fair.
- Caherciveen – The birthplace of Ireland’s Irish Liberator, Daniel O Connell.
- Valentia Island – Explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful rural islands.
- Skellig Island Views – Visit the best viewing points of the Skellig Islands.
- Lunch at Portmagee – Lunch in the colourful seaside village of Portmagee.
- Skellig Chocolate Factory – Time for dessert at the Skellig Chocolate Factory.
- Waterville – The place where Charlie Chaplin spent many summers on vacation.
- Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – Enjoy views of Derrynane Bay and The Beara Peninsula.
- Sneem Village – Woollen sweaters & Guiness is the order of the day here.
- Ladies View – Enjoy magnificent views of The Lakes of Killarney.
Please contact us today to book your private day tour of the Ring of kerry.