Star Wars Two Day Private Tour
Tour Day One: Dingle Peninsula
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Eask Tower View – Round Tower built in 1847 overlooking Dingle Bay.
- Ventry Harbour & Pier – One of Ireland’s deepest harbors.
- Beehive Huts – Visit The Fahan Beehive Huts. It is like steping into the real Star Wars Set.
- Hold a Baby Lamb – Have you ever held a baby lamb?
- Magnificent views of The Blasket Islands – Explore the beauty of The Great Basket Islands, steeped in Irish culture and history.
- Coumeenole Beach – Walk on one of the most iconic beaches on The Dingle Peninsula.
- Dingle Star Wars Set Location – Check out the set location where Star Wars was filmed on The Dingle Peninsula.
- Dunmore Head– Check out Ireland’s most westerly point and one of the Star Wars set Locations.
- Gallarus Oratory– One of the finest examples of an ancient early christian church.
- Connor Pass – Travel along Ireland’s Highest mountain pass by road. Not for the faint hearted!
Tour Day two: Ring of Kerry & Skellig Ring
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Killorglin – Home to Ireland’s oldest festivals, Puck Fair.
- Caherciveen – The birthplace of Ireland’s Irish Liberator, Daniel O Connell.
- Valentia Island – Explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful rural islands.
- Skellig Island Views – Visit the best viewing points of the Skellig Islands.
- Bray Head-Walk along one of Ireland’s most scenic headlands.
- Lunch at Portmagee – Lunch in the colourful seaside village of Portmagee.
- Skellig Chocolate Factory – Time for dessert at the Skellig Chocolate Factory.
- Waterville – The place where Charlie Chaplin spent many summers on vacation.
- Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – Enjoy views of Derrynane Bay and The Beara Peninsula.
- Sneem Village – Woollen sweaters & Guiness is the order of the day here.
- Ladies View – Enjoy magnificent views of The Lakes of Killarney.
Please contact us today to book your two day Star Wars Tour. Contact Us